- We take the privacy of Our Users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Our Users while providing personalized and valuable service.
- No User information is rented or sold to any third party. When You use the App, the App may collect Your device number and other personal information. A high standard of security is maintained by Us for Our Users. However, the transmission of information via the internet or telephone networks is not completely secure. While We do Our best to protect Your information, particularly with respect to the protection of Your personal data, HG cannot ensure the security of Your data transmitted via the internet, telephone or any other networks.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make, including your privacy settings, and the products and features you use.
Most of the data that we collect about you comes directly from you when you play our games, or interact with our websites, advertising or other Services.
- Traffic Data Collected
In order to provide the App, We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when You use the App:
- IP addresses;
- Domain servers; and
- Other information with respect to Your device, interaction of Your device with the App and applications (collectively “Traffic Data”).
- Personal Information Collected
In order to provide the App, We may require You to provide Us with certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information“). Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
- Contact data (such as Your email address, phone number and any details of Your contacts); and
- Demographic data (such as Your time zone, Your postal address and location details); and If You communicate with Us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected by HG.
- Financial data (such as Your account details, e-wallet details, credit or debit card details etc. that You have provided Us for disbursement of prizes and coupons).
- Your government identity proofs to verify your indentity.
- Our App may transmit Your Personal Information to Our internal servers. This Personal Information is immediately deleted once You delete the App, except to the extent it is necessary to store the same under applicable laws. Further, We have implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational, and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration and to preserve the security of the Personally Information in Our care. Finally, this information is used strictly in line with Our business purposes and to provide You with useful features.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use Our best efforts to use information in aggregate form (so that no individual User is identified) for the following purposes:
- To build up marketing profiles;
- To aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics;
- To provide seamless and swift delivery of prizes and coupons to You;
- To manage Our relationship with advertisers and partners;
- To audit usage of the App and website; and
- To enhance User experience in relation to the App (“collectively, “Permitted Use”).
- We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if We believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of HG, the App, the website or Our Users.
- Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of HG or another party;
- Enforce the Agreement, including Terms; or
- Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties.
- The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. All information gathered on Our Website is securely stored within Our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited.
When you play our games or use our Services, non-personal identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple's ID for advertising (the ‘IDFA’) and other information from your device is collected and shared with advertising partners to enable the technical delivery of ads to your device.
Our advertising partners may combine this information with information which they have collected about you when you use their services (or the websites or services of third parties) in order to serve you more relevant ads in our games or to improve the accuracy of their targeting and measurement systems.
You consent to the collection and use of your data for targeting advertising purposes by our advertising partners as set out in this section and as further described in their privacy policies. We recommend that you review our advertising partners’ privacy policies for more information.
- To improve the responsiveness of the sites for Our Users, We may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the User’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless You voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), We will have no way of knowing who You are, even if We assign a cookie to Your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information You supply. A cookie cannot read data off Your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to Your browser (if You click on their ads), a process that We do not control.
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about Your computer’s connection to the Internet, including Your IP address, when You visit Our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send You data — such as the web pages You view.) Your IP address does not identify You personally. We use this information to deliver Our web pages to You upon request, to tailor Our site to the interests of Our Users, to measure traffic within Our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where Our visitors come.
You must be over a certain age to play our games and use our Services, depending on where you live. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 18, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 18 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 18, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us.
9. RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
- HG makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents available through the App and website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents available through the App and website.
- No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents available through the App and website or its links to other internet resources as may be available to Your through the App and website.
- Reference in the App and website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by HG.
We are committed to resolving disputes as soon as feasible and shall endeavor to resolve all disputes brought to our notice in keeping with the mechanism prescribed.